Win A Spotteron Citizen Science App!
As part of #CitSciOz18 our friends at Spotteron have generously donated a tailor-made geo-locatable citizen science app from Spotteron worth up to $13,650 AUD!
The customised app will be available to download for free by citizen scientists in the Google Play and Apple App stores and kept updated by Spotteron for a minimum of 2 years.
The competition is open to Members of the Australian Citizen Science Association. To enter, please click here. Fill in your name, address, telephone number and, in 250 words or less, tell us how your proposed geo-locatable citizen science app will increase scientific knowledge.
Competition opens 7th February 2018 and closes 30th March 2018.
To see examples of what the app can do go to https://www.spotteron.net/citizen-science-app-features.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry in the Win A Spotteron Citizen Science App competition is open to members of the Australian Citizen Science Association. Competition opens 7th February 2018 and closes 30th March 2018. Members may enter as many times as they like, however each entry must be distinctive.
- The winner will be judged by the Australian Citizen Science Association’s (ASCA) Management Committee in conjunction with a Spotteron representative. The winner and their application will be announced on https://www.citizenscience.org.au/ no later than one month after the close of the competition. The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- ACSA collects personal information in order to notify the winner. The winner must claim their prize within 21 days after being notified by email or phone.
- All entrants acknowledge that the ACSA, it’s partners, sponsors and Spotteron have the right to use the submissions for promotion on social media platforms where the entrant will be appropriately acknowledged.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. ACSA reserves the right to disqualify contestants. Fraudulent activities will be monitored and will lead to exclusion. ACSA reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such materials are prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of ACSA, then ACSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any eligible entrant or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.